Welcome to the Healthy Bites Blog!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm hooked!

I have fallen for a new love... sewing! After the last post I made some more pillow beds... Check it out.

This one is huge! It's 45 x 24 x9 1/2 and it has 5 pounds of stuffing. Not to mention it's made from a thick cotton material and has a fancy rope hem around the edge. It's $45 and whoever buys it will NOT be disappointed! I mean, I want to sleep on it! :)


I had an hour before I went to the Redlands market night. I figured that was plenty of time to make another one... It was tight, but I did this one in 30 minutes. It came out beautiful. It's 24 x 18x7 inches and it's $20.
Soon, I was at market night. Lola, my friend who has been coming out to help and keep me company helped me set up the products.




Though the position of everything changed by the time market night started. We had a good time. No one bought a pillow for their pup (or cat), but I have faith that in time it will be a ticket item.

1 comment: