Welcome to the Healthy Bites Blog!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Latest Creation

I found a home for the big fluffy zebra bed and now I have a new creation to replace it! Check out the new seahorse bed!


I cut the piece out and sewed the wall together. 

All cut up and ready to sew...

Here is the wall all sewn together and ready to be pinned to the bed. 

Another shot of the sewn together wall... 

Here the wall is sewn to the bed and ready to be stuffed... 

The final project. All stuffed and sewn. 



These pictures just don't do this baby justice! This bed is big enough for a German Shepherd or a big Lab!!! The best part is it's padded to last and any dog or dogs would be comfortable in it! Let me know if you're interested in purchasing it or ordering one similar. I have lots of patterns. My next projects consist of a Raiders bed and a little camo bed. 



2 comments:

  1. I love my zebra bed....or should I say my dogs love it. It's first come first serve! We have four beds for our three labs, but they all love this one the most, so whoever gets to the bedroom first, gets the bed first! Moose went to bed at 6pm last night all by himself....where was he??? In the zebra bed! LOL! Night before two of them shared it! HAHA!! I'll send pictures when I get a chance. Thanks for making them the bed! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear this Tracy!! I can't wait to see the pictures! They sound like happy go lucky pups! :) Thanks again and I hope I get the chance to work for your pups again!

    ReplyDelete