Welcome to the Healthy Bites Blog!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The dog treat mystery...

Check out the Halloween special Chicken Crisps... I'm considering a name change for Halloween.. maybe something like Bat Droppings.... =) sounds festive, right? 
Pictured here are the Bat Dropings in their special packaging! More than double the regularly packaged treats!
I have titled this the dog treat mystery because, as some of you have seen on my facebook status, I have mysteriously more than doubled the amount of treats per $5 bag for tonight's (10-28-10) Redlands market night!  This is in honor of the mysterious Halloween week and it's a dog treat phenomenon! Come on out tonight and get more treats for your money! Each bag is still only $5!

 Oh I also did some fun shapes for Halloween too! Check them out!
"Bat Droppings" pictured again...
My personal favorite, the Carrot Gizzard Treat but renamed for the sake of Halloween to "Scare-D-Cat"
Big ol' bag of treats... only $5 at tonights market night only! 
Oh and I forgot to mention a NEW treat!!! It's called Tuna Yummies and they're for kitties!! they are soft, easily broken into smaller pieces and made from tuna, whole wheat flour, cornmeal, and an egg. It's only $5 for the bag and it's an over-stuffed bag for tonight's market too!!!
Here is the Love Brownie shaped as a pumpkin for Halloween. It's special name for Halloween is "Pumpkin Butt" 
 I also wanted to show off my first doggie sweater! I am so excited! I wish I could sew in my sleep because I would have a whole line of these babies ready! I am open to custom orders, so you can call me at (909) 806-5637 or email me at healthybitedogtreats@live.com too.




No comments:

Post a Comment