Welcome to the Healthy Bites Blog!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ocean Beach Kite Festival and Craft Fair

I had a great time at the Ocean Beach Craft Fair and Kite Festival this past Saturday. Beautiful weather and a walk's away from the beach always set me up for a good mood. Meeting some great people through out the day didn't hurt either. I have some pictures of the event and my latest booth set up. Check it out. :)
 
Bop & Rocksy is our new business buddy and they have some great stuff! You'll be able to get these types of goodies wherever Healthy Bite Dog Treats and Accessories are!!! 
We can embroider items for you with your dog's breed and a little saying. It's so cute!! I'm getting an apron with my dog on it! :)
My mom bought one of the martingale collars. It's absolutely beautiful! She's also getting a matching leash made!

Here is just a handful of the wonderfully cute collars made by Bop and Rocksy! Get your today!
Well, that's all for now. Next week we will be at the Ugly Dog Contest in Del Mar. It's sure to be exciting. I'll try to get more pictures and be a better blogger! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment