Welcome to the Healthy Bites Blog!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

I haven't blogged in some time...

It's been a while since my last blog and I feel like I've been really busy. I picked up some new products and that was a lot of work. Doing inventory is probably my least favorite task, but it's gotta get done. I came up on some really cute plaid carriers and I am really excited about it. I have been on the search for pet carriers that are cute and reasonably priced. I don't have a wide variety yet, but all in due time.

I also sold my flower power bed and my Noah's ark bed. So I better get busy making more beds. Oh and I got a custom order for a Laker's bed too! Can't wait to make it. I went to buy the fabric today and as I sat down to work on it I realized I got the wrong color!!!! UGH! I managed to ask for purple but came home with blue... it's a dark blue, but obviously not purple! I'm also wrapping up a cute custom ordered blanket. It's a monkey fleece pattern with brown on the reverse side. It's cute and I can't wait to get it done. I had to buy some thicker thread to wrap the edges. I hope it turns out nice.

On another note, I am on the search for cat toys and more doggie clothes. This stuff isn't cheap and most supplies require bulk purchases. This can become a problem when you're first starting out. It's kinda annoying, but I guess that's how they make money. It's hard not to get disappointed that one place doesn't have all I want. The time it takes to research and compare prices is ridiculous. Any-hoo, enough with the rabbit trail, yes, as I was saying... I am looking to get some doggie tank tops and dresses for summer. The hottest months are coming and who wouldn't want their toy dog in a cute summer dress or tank top, right? ;) As far as the cat toys go, I am looking for the cat nip mice that my cats love. Oh and the toys that have poles that dangle feathers and stuff too.

Well, I think that's all for now. I know it's kinda boring and lacking pictures, but I will try to be more exciting in the future... Besides that, let me know what you think. I would love to hear about what toys, etc. that your pet loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment